1. In order to claim under your warranty you must first obtain a returns reference number by submitting a support request ticket via our website or email email@example.com
Goods returned without a valid returns number will be rejected. Return to Base warranty warrants the PC system to the end user, against defects in materials and workmanship, which begins the date you receive the goods. If you have received a repair on a system then the warranty period is still only valid from the date you originally received the goods.
2. If your order arrives damaged or has missing items, you must report this via email within 72 hours of receipt. We cannot be liable for any of these issues should they arise after this timescale.
3 If the machine arrives to you DOA (Dead on arrival) then we will collect at our cost (UK only) DOA goods must be reported to us in writing within 2 working days of receipt of goods. After this period the end user is responsible for the cost of shipping the machine to us, and the packaging of the machine. We are not liable if the machine is improperly packed resulting in damage during transit. Please retain all the packaging together with any additional enclosures, manuals, software, as this will assist in returning the product in the correct packaging.
4. The warranty covers the hardware, and we will rectify the fault within a reasonable amount of time from the point it is agreed the machine has a hardware fault with our Technical Support team. Consumables such as batteries, ink, blank discs are not covered under this warranty.
5. The Return to Base warranty covers only those defects which arise as a result of normal use of product, and do not apply to any: Improper & inadequate maintenance or modification. Repairs carried out by non-authorised persons. Damage caused by lack of ESD protection. Software, interfacing, media, parts, or supplies not provided or supported by Compu-zone. Operation outside the product specifications. Physical damage, accidental damage, neglect, or user abuse. Normal wear and tear. Consumables i.e. batteries, ink cartridges, CD media, viruses or malicious software.
6. If there is no fault found or the problem has been caused by third party software, Viruses, Malware, user error or physical damage and any of the reasons stated in section 5, a no fault found charge may be applied, you will be emailed and phoned to confirm this charge within 7 days of the item being tested, you will also be charged return carriage for return of your goods.
7. Software purchased separately will be supported by the manufacturer of that software and not under this warranty.
8. We will support and re install software that we have provided pre-installed on the system, we will not support third party software and re-installation of third party software will be chargeable.
9. No refunds or compensation are possible due to system failure, loss of data, loss of business, repairs or delays in repairs.
10. The warranty applies to the original owner of the PC system and is non transferable.
11. We reserve the right to repair or replace any faulty components.
12. The warranty is void if, there is any attempt made to repair the system by a non-authorised third party, or if the system is inadequately or improperly maintained or modified or if there are any outstanding charges. If the end user wants to upgrade please contact the Technical Support department prior to upgrading for authorisation to break any warranty seals.
13. All repairs and replacements will carry a 90 days warranty or the original warranty balance, whichever is greater.
14. We reserve the right to replace discontinued products that are still under warranty with the nearest equivalent specification product.
15. Your warranty covers parts and labour from the date of purchase until expiry of the warranty, the length of your warranty is available on the product information page. We recommend that you print this document and the product that you have ordered, you should also print a copy of your receipt and keep this together as we may ask you to provide this information for a warranty return.